Single Touch Payroll
Overview - Single Touch Payroll (STP) is a way of sending tax and super information to the ATO directly from your payroll or accounting software each time you pay your employees.
If you have 20 or more employees you will need to report through Single Touch Payroll from 1 July 2018.
If you have 19 or less employees, you will need to report through Single Touch Payroll from 1 July 2019.
What does this mean for all businesses with employees
- All businesses will need to be STP Compliant
- You are required to have STP compliant software such as MYOB, Xero, Reckon etc
Contact us today to discuss your options & be ready and compliant for STP by 1st July 2019
Overview - SuperStream is the way businesses must pay employee superannuation guarantee contributions to super funds. With SuperStream, money and data are sent electronically in a standard format.
What does this mean for all businesses
- All businesses must pay employees super using a Clearing house
- Payments can be made directly from accounting programs such as MYOB, Xero, Reckon etc
- Payments can also be made directly through a Superannuation Funds clearing house or ATO Superannuation Clearing House