Natalie founded Bookkeeping On The Go in 2002 with the vision to help business owners to grow their business with a complete understanding
of their financial direction and position.
Based in Gosnells WA, Natalie is the Owner of Bookkeeping On The Go.
Natalie is a registered BAS Agent and holds a Certificate IV in Financial Services (Bookkeeping).
- Member in Practice – The Institute of Certified Bookkeepers
- MYOB Certified Consultant
- MYOB Partner,
- Xero Certified Adviser
- Xero Payroll Certified
- Receipt Bank Certified
- Cloud Best Practice Certified
Deborah Johnson joined the Bookkeeping on the Go team in September 2018 and has bought to the business
over 30 years’ experience in Bookkeeping and Administration. Her experience has seen her involvement in various businesses both here in
Australia and the UK
Deborah focuses on building a secure and confidential relationship with our clients in understanding their needs to run their successful business and maintain their books.
- Attaché (Full accounting, payroll and inventory)
- Xero (Accounting/Payroll)
- Fishbowl (Inventory/Accounting)
- Receipt Bank (Receipts & Bank Statements)
- Hubdoc (Receipts & Bank Statement)